I was born in 1973 in Italy, among the hills of the Monferrato region.
After graduating in Occupational and Organizational Psychology at the University of Turin, I worked in Italy in the area of human resources, where I dealt with coaching, vocational training and corporate reorganization interventions (including recruitment and selection of personnel).
Although I loved my work, I had the feeling that working in the corporate world was not enough. I felt like freeing myself from the constraints and rules of that world, in order to help people express their full potential not only in professional terms.
I then chose to study different therapeutic approaches and specialize in counselling and clinical psychology. Although I enjoyed exploring different forms of therapy, I consider psychosynthesis to be my reference model.
Beyond psychosynthesis, I also trained in CBT cognitive-behavioral therapy, person-centred therapy, solution-focused brief therapy and mindfulness-based counselling.
For more than ten years I have been working with individuals and couples in a clinical setting.
Futhermore, since 2002, I have been cooperating with Need You ONLUS, an Italian non-profit organization supporting children in many different Countries. Among their activities, I offer training against bullying and cyber-bullying to students, teachers and family in various schools in Italy.
I consider myself a respectful, open-minded and non-judgmental practitioner and a human being who has maintained, throughout the years, curiosity and interest towards life and its various manifestations.
I am a HCPC registered Counselling Psychologist, a Chartered Psychologist and a Psychotherapist registered both with UKCP and BACP. I am also licensed as a Psychologist in Italy and a member of the Register of Italian Psychologists.
Professional Qualifications / Education
- BSc (Hons) in Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Professional Post-Graduate Diploma in Mindfulness Counselling e in Transpersonal Counselling
- MSc in Clinical Psychology (Italy)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (University of East London)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (University of East London)
- MA in Psychotherapy – Professional Development (Middlesex University)
- Certificate in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Professional Certificate in CBT
- Introductory Course in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Gender and Sexual Diversity Therapy – Summer School (Pink Therapy)
- Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Lifestyle Fitness Coaching
- HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council)
- Practitioner Psychologist/Counselling Psychologist
- BPS (British Psychological Society) – Chartered Psychologist
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy) – Full Clinical Psychotherapist
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherpy) – Registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Ordine degli Psicologi del Piemonte (Italy) – Psicologo Sez. A (Licensed Psychologist) A